The highest level of the Brewing module of the SCA Coffee Skills Program, dedicated for industry professionals who have already completed the intermediate course and want to learn more about the various alternative methods of extracting coffee.
The course focuses on the following:
• ability to manage temperature;
• impact of water quality on brewing;
• use of the coffee brewing control chart;
• impact of acidity on coffee and the ability to control the range of extraction;
• control of the extraction range so that it is in line with defined parameters.
Duration: 3 days.
Hours: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Participants: min. 4 – max 6
Course Fee: 732€ IVA included
Certification Fee: 372,10€ or 262,30€ IVA included for SCA members Registration: send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasting will include:
This course is part of the Coffee Skills Program, the internationally recognized training program promoted by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
Please see here the COVID-19 policy.