We can’t wait to see you back here.
Let’s get back on our feet by enjoying culture and helping each other to take care of ourselves! To make sure we can run our activities safely, we need to ask you to follow a few rules:
- be on time for the course;
- only those people that are registered on the course and have a mask will be allowed to enter;
- we will measure your body temperature on arrival – if you have flu-like symptoms or a temperature of above 37.5°C, we won’t be able to let you come in;
- use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance to sanitise your hands;
- all workstations will be equipped with disinfectant spray for you to use;
- maintain a safe distance and avoid direct contact with other people;
- follow the signposted routes;
- during all activities, do not touch any of the objects on display other than the things you need for the course;
- follow all instructions provided by the course leader and don’t loiter near entrances or exits in order to avoid crowds forming.